Friday, June 27, 2008

Getting ready for Vacation!!

I'm still here. It's been a while since I posted last.

We are going on vacation:) Our in laws are taking us to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Dollywood. We are so excited. We usually go to Tennessee every year for a few days but this year we will stay 4 nights, so we will have more time to do things. My kids are so excited, they love Dollywood. Okay Hubby and I do too. Thanks so much to my mother and father in law for taking us every year, they really have helped us out alot over the years and this is just one other way. Thanks a bunch.

Also my mother in law called me yesterday to let me know she had paid for me a pedicure at a local salon. Oh my little tootsies need some serious attention. Ever since I have gotten married and had children I haven't taken care of myself and one way is my feet. They are so rough and cracked, from walking around my home barefoot all the time. I'm really excited to get them pampered a little bit. Thanks Becky I greatly appreciate it.

I really have a great family. My parents, my in laws, my sister, my niece and all of the other people in my life are so wonderful. Thank you all so much for all you do for me and our family. I Love you all so much and am very greatful to have such wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails