Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

Today is our anniversary. We have been married nine years. It's really hard to believe that we have been together for a decade. We were together for almost a year before we were married. In some aspects it seems like we have been married for a century though.



We were married very young, I was 18 and he was 19. We had Colton just over a year after we were married. Things have defiantly not been easy over the years, but it has been fun. Well its fun most of the time:)



Travis and I truly are soul mates. I know that we were destined to be together long before we knew. He is an amazing husband. Yes he has his faults ( a lot). But so do I. But he is very good to me, he works so hard so that I can stay at home with our children, he loves to buy me things and spoil me (when we can afford it). I never have to worry about him going out and drinking or doing drugs or fooling around. When he is off he is spending his time with me and the kids.



We have been through a lot over the years and with each tragedy or hard time I think we have just gotten stronger and learned to depend on each other more. Marriage is not easy, but when you find the right person it makes it easier. I know I have found that right person.



I know we will face harder times in the future, but with Travis by my side I can get through anything.



I Love You so much Honey!! You are the one I dream of sitting on the front porch with and watching the sunset when we are old and gray. Happy Anniversary!!

I tried to post some pictures, but for some reason its not working.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright now that is sooooo mushy!! But it is true, you have got a good one. I don't have to worry about you not being happy!! I can not believe that it has been nine years since I found an empty nest!!


Love all you guys very much,

Ma

Related Posts with Thumbnails