Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings!!

My family and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you all did also. I know that I gained at least 10 pounds:( Thats the down side of all the wonderful food.

I have been thinking about all that I have to be thankful for. I really have too many things to list. I'm so fortunate and blessed to be a wife and mother. To be a Christian and have the love of my savior and to live in the USA. I'm thankful for everyone that is close to me in my life and very lucky to have lots of family and friends.

Thanksgiving is a time to remember all we have and think about the less fortunate. Again I'm so very blessed and thankful for everything that I have. I'm very lucky and need to remember that each and everyday.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wonderful post, Leslie!!
I'm trying to be more thankful for the things I usually take for granted, and I hope I can always remember to do that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails