Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's A Miracle!

We have had three sunny days in a row!! Woohoo!!! The most beautiful sound is the snow melting and dripping from the roof. I have even seen some green grass underneath all that white. The only downside of the melting snow is all the MUD! Yuck! But you know I can never be happy.

One thing that will make me really happy will be for school to be in and on time tomorrow. I have had at least five kids here everyday during the week for 3 weeks now. All boys except my poor little Emma. They have nearly drove me nuts and boys are stinky. I have heard more farting and burping than I care too. Thats bad considering who I'm married too.

Why don't boys know how to use the bathroom? They all have been potty trained at least five years, but they have no idea how to hit the toilet. My bathroom stinks all the time. And they have no idea how to flush. Come on boys. They have to get better than that.

I want my own bathroom.

I'm crossing my fingers, toes, legs and arms and anything else that I can cross maybe my eyes for them to go back to school tomorrow!!!!! Please for my sanity! I can't take it anymore. I will drive them if I have to.

I just need a day to myself.....and to scrub my bathroom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh honey, I am loving that sound of the snow seeping into the ground too!!!!!! I have never in my life had snow that fell and stayed on the ground for soooo long! I hope you have no snow for a long time and that your kiddos are sitting right there in math class tomorrow, and Tuesday, and Wednesday, and and and......

Brenda said...

Too funny! I'm glad you've had sunshine and your snow is melting!

Nancy M. said...

I know what you mean! Boy bathrooms are gross! I never use my sons bathroom, if I can help it. I really hope the kids are back in school, I know how stressful that can be! It was a beautiful weekend, wish it would stay that way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails