Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VBS Week!!

We have had Vacation Bible School at our church this week. My mother-in-law and I are teaching the 7 and 8 year olds. We have had between 13-19 kids in our class every night. Let me just say they have way too much energy! They are sweet kids, but some of them are so wild, they just wear me out. I wish I could bottle their energy up and take it every day!!!

We have had such a good turn out each night for all the age groups. The best news so far is one girl accepted Christ last night!!! That is exactly why we do it and it makes it all worth while!!! I pray that we do the best job that we can to spread the word of God to these young ones. I have really enjoyed Bible School this year and so have my kids. Friday night is the closing program, looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails