Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Getting ready for Vacation!!

We will be leaving for vacation tomorrow:) I have lots to do today to get ready, but we are so excited. We are going to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg VA. We are staying four nights. We will probably go to Busch Gardens two days and Water Country one day, but I guess we will see how tired we all are.

I really hope Emma is feeling better. She has had a cold the past few days and yesterday she started having trouble breathing. She has mild asthma and sometimes it acts up when she gets a cold. I gave her two breathing treatments yesterday and that helped. Hopefully she will not need anymore, but I'm taking the nebulizer machine with me, just in case.

The kids are so excited and can't hardly. I hope its not extremely hot and crowded. I will see you all when we get back!! Have a great July 4th!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails