Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're Home!!!

Well we made it home this afternoon at about 2:30. It's so good to be home!!! I like going on vacation, but boy do I like to come home! There was no R&R on this vacation. It was all go, go, go the whole week. I guess we will have time to relax when the kids are grown and out of the house.


We went to Busch Gardens two days and to Water Country one day. It was fun and the kids loved it. Emma was able to ride her first big rollercoaster this time, the big bad wolf. She loved it. I sat beside her on the first ride and I put my hand across her lap to hold her and she said I'm okay leave me alone. Both of the kids love rollercoasters and would fuss at me for screaming. I love them too, but I still scream everytime I ride one. Colton and Travis rode the Lochness Monster at least 15 times. Colton loved it!!


Wouldn't you know that I didn't take my camera anywhere. I didn't want to keep up with it in Busch Gardens. We usually get a stroller but the kids are bigger and don't need one, so we wanted the least amount to keep up with as possible. This is the only picture that I took and I used my cell phone. I am really upset with myself for that, but we still have some great memories!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to have you guys back home, I missed you all!!

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen of my Grandbabies!!!!

Glad you had fun.

Mom

Nancy M. said...

It sounds like y'all had a lot of fun! I don't blame you for the camera, if you don't have somewhere to stash it, it's just a hassle.

I till scream on coasters too, that's part of the fun!

Amanda said...

I really like your blog. Colton and Emma are such cute little kids! Looks like your really blessed. We should get together sometime and catch up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails