Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My New Header!

My sister has photoshop and she told me to send her some pictures and she would make a header for my blog. I really like it. It makes me want photoshop too. She did one on my moms blog over at http://www.sunnymorningfarm.blogspot.com/ and its really cool too. I realized while going through my pictures that I'm not a very good photographer. I just need to take more pictures of everyday stuff instead of waiting for a reason to take a picture. I got my cool new camera for Christmas that I'm still figuring out how to use. Now I just need to use it more!

Thanks Robin I love it!!!! Check out hers over at http://www.fonvillefarm.blogspot.com/ .

5 comments:

Fonville Farm said...

I'm glad you love it! Photoshop can be addicting!
And you do take some good pictures! Just not enough of them!

Amanda said...

It looks great!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Looks great!! We have Brahmas's too:)) And I love that picture of your daugher in the snow:))

Brenda said...

Very nice! I like the look!

Nancy M. said...

Congratulations! I like it! Those are some nice pics! Love the brahma hen! I'll bet Photoshop would be really fun to play with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails