It's the year 2010! Wow can you believe it? Do you remember 10 years ago when Y2K was coming everyone thought the world was going to end? I always thought by the time the year 2000 came we would have flying cars and everything would resemble The Jetsons, with our own personal robot. Well 10 years later we're still here. The world hasn't ended and no flying cars or robots (at least for normal people).
I have been thinking a lot about my resolutions for 2010. Well resolutions, goals, ideas, plans, hopes, dreams and aspirations. All of the things I really want for this year. I don't like making resolutions because I think I'm doomed to fail. This year I hope I can keep these resolutions at least some of them (for more than two weeks).
1. Make more time for the Lord. Read my bible a lot more, pray more, give my worries and problems to the Lord instead of trying to handle it on my own. Teach my children about the Lord more and pray with them more. Become the Christian I want/should be.
2. Lose 30 pounds by July. I have been dieting for a few months.....was dieting until Thanksgiving. I got really sidetracked with the holidays now I need to get back into it. I would like to lose 30 pounds by July for vacation.
3. Get organized. I have really been trying to do this the last few days. I need some serious help in this area. I would love to have a really organized house.
4. Stop procrastinating. I have gotten so bad about waiting to the last minute for everything, especially girl scout stuff. I used to not be too bad about this but now I'm awful.
5. Pay off some debt and get finances in order. I don't want to pay any late fees or charges because of number 3 and 4.
6. Be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. This should be closer to the top of the list. I really want to treat everyone in my life better and be someone that they all can depend on.
7. Learn to sew and do it. I kind of know how, but I never do it. My mom gave me a sewing machine two years ago and I have only used it about 4 or 5 times. I want to dust it off and get started and make some fabulous things.
8. Learn to crochet and knit.
9. Live more simply.
10. Love More and Laugh More!!!
I'm sure there is more but this is my top 10 for 2010! So whats yours?