Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Snow Pics!!

I couldn't upload all the pictures that I wanted too in one post. Here are a few more random things!


I caught Cody and Chi-Chi sitting in the middle of the road this morning. I guess it was the only place that was packed down.

My hubby was "working" hard to shovel the driveway. Am I the only one that likes a man in coveralls:)

This is our snow covered grill!!


This is how the floor beside the front door looks after a day of snowy fun!!!! By the way its still there. I have no energy to tackle it tonight!!

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Glad y'all are having fun!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Great pictures! I am tired already this winter of wet coats, hats, boots, etc, etc, in the porch, too!!! Almost as soon as I get child #5 out the door, the first one is coming back in:)) Especially now that everybody wants to go ice-skating, too! Soon the days of flip-flops will be back and we will be saying we miss the snow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails