Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back to Normal!


Tomorrow things are going to get back to normal around here. Colton will be back in school (yay). They got four days out for spring break, which is very unusual for around here. They had extra snow days that they didn't use so they got a long spring break and will get out of school a week earlier.


I love my kids to death. But after having both of them at home for a few days, I'm ready for school again. I did have a couple breaks. Colton went to a sleepover Friday night and Emma went to my moms. They both spent the night with my in laws on Sunday night and were there all day Monday. I got some things done around the house, but they weren't home an hour before it looked like a tornado had went through it again. And the fighting started again. Sometimes they play so good together and then other times they fight like cats and dogs. But I know that is normal. I remember some of the knock down drag out fights that my sister and I had, and now we are great friends. Sometimes its hard to remember they are just being kids.


I'm really looking forward to the summer, for the warm weather, gardens and vacation. But I am really hoping that the kids start getting along better. Of course they will get to play outside more than they have this weekend, because its been kind of cold. I'm already looking for fun things to do with them this summer to keep them entertained and not so wild. Also things that don't cost money.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails