Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sick Again.

We are sick again. Well actually me and Colton are sick for the first time this winter, but Travis is sick again. He was sick a few weeks ago when Emma was sick and has it again. I think its only a cold for me and Travis, but Colton may have strep throat. His throat has big red and white blisters in the back of it. He has not run a fever, but he's complained alot.

I know that when I'm not feeling well I do my fair share of complaining too. But boys are horrible. I love my husband and son to death and would do anything for them, but they are such babies when they are sick.

When Emma had the flu she didn't whine or cry at all. That is not normal for her, because she is a total whiner when she is well. She just sat around very quietly and slept a lot.

Colton has whined every 5 minutes since last night. I made him gargle with salt water and you would have thought he had to drink water from the toilet, the way he gagged and fussed.

Okay, I'm sorry I'm ranting. I love my family and I love taking care of them. Maybe I'm just jealous that noone cares about mommy when she's sick:( I guess tomorrow will be spent at the doctors office. Yay!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails