Friday, March 21, 2008

Pampering!! (ooh, la, la)

Last night my mom and I went and had facials. This was the most relaxing and pampering thing that I have ever had done. We went to a school of asethitics and the students are the one who do the facials.

We weren't exactly sure what it would entail. But it was absolutely fabulous. You had to undress down to your underwear and wear just a towel, that kind of scared me at first, but it was okay. They had these white tables that you laid on and they covered you up with really warm and cozy blankets (just like spas on t.v.). The atmosphere was so relaxing, the lights were dim and they had nature music with waterfalls playing in the back ground.

They massaged my face, arms, feet and legs and back. Overall they worked on us a little over an hour and it only cost $20.00. It was my moms treat to me. Thanks mom it was incredible.

I highly recommend some pampering like this every now and then. Especially if your a mother and always give, give, give to everyone else, its nice to just lay back and relax and have someone pamper on you for a change. I realized that I need to take more time to take care of myself and maybe I will be a happier mommy.

Thank you again mom, I want one every week now:) Oh yeah she also treated me to dinner at the Mexican restaurant, which was very good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome. You deserved it. You are such a good mom and wife.

I surely enjoyed it too. I want one every week too.

MoM

Related Posts with Thumbnails