Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Energy!

For the past few days...or weeks...maybe months, I have had no energy. I know with the weather getting warmer and summer right upon us I should be doing so much around here. But I just don't feel like it. Today I've had a headache all day and just haven't felt like doing anything.

I'm sorry for sounding so whiney. There is people out there that have a lot of problems and never whine and sometimes I think that's all I ever do. Anyway, I'm very fortunate for my health and the ability to be able to get around, so instead of sitting around and complaining about a headache, I'm going to take some Excedrin and get off my butt.

I'm also going to try to make a doctors appointment just to get checked out to see if anything else is going on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails