Friday, May 2, 2008

Emma's school day!

Today I got to enjoy another wonderful meal of school food:) This time Emma got to go eat with the Kindergarten class. They also got to play on the playground and ride the school bus.

It's so sad:( All of the kids look to little to be starting school in just a few months. Emma absolutely loved it. She just took off with the rest of the kids and never looked back:( I am glad though, because there were a couple kids that cried and clung to their mommies and I know that made it even harder for them.

It's amazing how fast they grow up. I know I went on and on about this before, but I never knew it would be so difficult to send my baby to school. And school hasn't even started yet. But I'm sure by July I will probably be counting down the days for school to start, after having them both at home everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails