Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ziploc Big Bags!

Yesterday I recieved a really cool package. It was a box that had three boxes of ziploc big bags inside. Each box included at least 3 bags of the L, XL, and XXL sizes of the bags. It also five 1.00 off coupons.

I had never used big bags before, but now I'm excited about finding all kinds of uses for these bags. Starting in my kids bedroom. If you haven't seen them they are like giant Ziploc bags that you use to store items such as, clothes, toys, art supplies, and anything else you can think of. They are waterproof and bug proof and they have a handle to carry or to hang.

Okay you probably wonder just how did I recieve such a nice package in the mail for free. I joined Bzzagent.com a few months back and this is my first campaign. Basically they will send you an email for certain campaigns that they think you would be interested in and you fill out a small survey about it and if you qualify you get free stuff. All you have to do is tell people about the product and how you like it. In other words you make Bzz about the product.

I was really excited to recieve the big bags and can't wait to put them to good use. I will let you know all the fun ways that I used them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails