Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Little Hunter!!









Colton and his Papa Danny (my dad) after the big coon hunt last night. My in-laws took the pictures. Colton thinks coon huntin' is the funnest thing ever. Last night was the first time they got the coon and skinned it. My dad told Colton they would dry the hides and sale them and let Colton have the money out of them. He was really excited.
In the pictures I can't tell who is the happiest Colton or Papa Danny:)
I deeply apologize to anyone that is anti-hunting or just really loves raccoons. But when you grow up in the country you get used to all the hunting and killing of cute wildlife. Sorry if it affends anyone, its not my intentions!!


2 comments:

50s Housewife said...

Looks like one happy boy (and Papa)! The men in my family are hunters too. They love it. :)

Paula said...

Yay for Colton!! It's okay by me for him to hunt coons at my place anytime anytime... they are merciless when it comes to chickens. I've lost more than a few to those little bandits!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails