Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Potatoes...and...t-shirts!!

Wow. Today is absolutely beautiful. It's in the low 80's in mid October. So I got outside for a little bit and dug all the potatoes from the garden. We ended up with almost two five gallon buckets full. Now I have to figure out where to store them.

A few years ago I seen on Martha Stewart, these women that were using potatoes as stamps to make t-shirts for kids. Well I thought that was the cutest idea ever. Since I have a few taters I decided to try it. I think they turned out pretty cute. That was the easiest craft project I've ever done. It only took ten minutes to make two of them. Pretty cool. Hopefully the kids will wear them. Colton's is the one with jack-o-lantern on it. Emma has a field trip to the pumpkin patch and this would just be the cutest shirt to wear.

I sure hope they like them.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Leslie, they are soooo cute!! I love them. I am sure that the kids will love them too. They should be really proud to wear their new punkintater shirts!!!!!

The preserves look yummy too!

Ma

Related Posts with Thumbnails