Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

I just realized that yesterday was my one year anniversary for this blog. It seems like I just started it. I really enjoy it. I don't update on a daily basis, because sometimes my life seems a little boring and don't think anyone would care.

So my blog title is "getting thrifty". I was on a mission to get thrifty and live simpler in '08 (now '09). That's still my mission. I did do better, but not as good as I would like. So I will keep on trying and if I come up with any brillant new ways of saving money I will let you know. In the meantime keep on coming back and keeping up with me and my family. I love to get comments so please leave me some. I really like to know who, if anybody reads my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

Happy Anniversary! I love the name of your blog. Thank you for the follow on mine. I hope you'll visit again soon.
Blessings,
Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails