Friday, February 27, 2009





Here's my cabinet after putting the crakle finish and red paint on it. I think it turned out really well. It's hard to tell in the pictures. I tried taking them close up so you could see the crackling. The crackle stuff is really neat to use, but you have to be careful not to overwork the paint because it will smear and make a big mess. I hope to get it decorated up with my blue willow dishes from my grandma and some other stuff and put those pictures on soon. I'm really getting into the decorating and now I'm looking for a pie safe. This is fun!!

1 comment:

More than Survival said...

VERY cool!!!! I have enjoyed working with crackle.. my son used it on a woodworking project for 4H a couple of years ago and got reserve Champion with it!! Have fun decorating and make sure you show us some more pictures!
Heather

Related Posts with Thumbnails