Friday, February 6, 2009

We're Sick!!!

I am sick. Yuck! I have blew my nose so much that I look like Rudolph. I have sneezed no less than 5,000 times today, and practically coughed up a lung. I thought I had been doing so good this year, I hadn't been sick other than a little sniffles. Now I'm making up for it. I probably over did it today too. I was in a cleaning mood this morning and scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom and vacuumed all my floors and washed the bathroom rugs and did lots of laundry. Now I feel like crashing.

Not only am I sick so is Emma. She's had a cold for about a week, but today the school called at 11:00 and said that she was complaining of a belly ache and felt like she was running a fever. She wouldn't let the school nurse take her temperature, because they use a regular thermometer and she said she didn't know how to do it. She's only used the ones for the ear. Of course my thermometers are not working so I don't know if she was running fever. She was very pale and when she got home she went to bed and slept from about 12:00 to 3:30. When she woke up she felt a little better. I sure hope she's not getting a stomach bug. I can handle wiping snotty noses, but I don't do so well cleaning up puke!!! Yuck!

Hope everyone else is doing Well!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails