Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

Today I started spring cleaning. I focused on my kitchen today and hope to do a different room everyday this week.

I cleaned out my fridge on Saturday and cleaned off the top of it and threw away alot of junk. I cleaned out my cabinets and pantry and got rid of lots of stuff that I never use. I also cleaned my oven which was a very nasty job. I hate to say this but that was the first time I had cleaned my oven since we've been married (almost 9 years). Needless to say it was very dirty. But it wasn't too bad to clean with the Easy Off Max oven cleaner. If I would have known it wasn't that bad I would've done it sooner. That's just one of those jobs you always put off.

I hope to finish the kitchen tomorrow and start on the bathroom. I really need to get my house more organized. I'm a pack rat and need to learn how to get rid of things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails