Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Search Still Goes On!!

The manhunt is still going on. It has been going on since Sunday.



The kids and I stayed with my parents the last two nights because my husband works night shift. But I have decided to suck it up and stay home tonight. Yesterday the cops and helicopters were all out on our road just a few houses down from ours. I have heard lots of different rumors that he broke into a home on our road and stole five guns and a car. He also crashed the car on our road and fled on foot again. At this point we aren't really sure what all to believe, because anyone could do a crime now and it would be blamed on this guy.



They have put a $25,000 reward up for the capture of him, hopefully that will help him to be caught sooner. I am ready for this stress to be over and for everything to be back to normal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails