Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My favorite t.v. show!!

Whats your favorite t.v. show?



I know that I blogged recently about trying not to watch so much t.v. and I am doing pretty well, but there are some shows that I still watch on a regular basis. I have to watch the morning news everyday, to keep up on all the happenings, and I love The View on ABC, even though I don't agree with them on most topics I just love that type of show and to hear the way other people think and see things. I really try not to get hooked on a series show, you know one that you have to watch every week to know what is going on. I haven't watched a sitcom since Everybody Loves Raymond, that was mine and Travis' favorite show, now I try not to get so involved in a show like that.



My new favorite show is Jon and Kate plus 8 on tlc. If you have never seen it, its a reality show about a couple that have twin 7 year old girls, and then sextuplets that are 3. First of all they are my heroes, I have no idea how they do it. Kate is so cool, she is totally organized and a clean freak, and she fixes very healthy, organic meals for her family and does it on a budget. I have no idea how in the world she does it but I'm envious. I only have two kids and a husband and can't seem to keep it together at all. My favorite thing about the show is that its real and they do not act, you see the fights, melt downs, whining and tantrums (and thats just the parents), just kidding. You actually get a real look into a real family with lots of kids and they aren't putting on an act and trying to be perfect. I just wanted to let you know my dirty little secret, I love Jon and Kate plus 8. Be sure to check it out sometime.

1 comment:

Aunt Jenny said...

I love that show too!! My kids and I watch it all the time! Most of the episodes we have watched more than once. I loved reading your blog Leslie!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails