Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This year Travis and I have decided not to do anything for Valentine's Day for each other, not even cards. It seems like it was just Christmas and we haven't quite recovered from that yet. We usually try to go out for a nice dinner just the two of us, but this year funds will not allow for that, so we are just staying home. Travis has to work tonight anyway. We got the kids a little box of candy (which they do not need, they got too much candy).

We have never made a big issue out of Valentine's Day anyway. Of course when we were dating Travis always bought me roses and we would go out to eat, but things change when you get married and children come along. He spoiled me so much when we were dating and he still would buy me anything he could if we could afford it. He really loves giving, he's so great to me. I love him so much. I don't think we need a special day to show each other how we feel, we should everyday. But it's still nice to do something if you can.

I'm going to fix a really nice dinner for Travis tonight to show my love. I'm making grilled salmon, roasted potato wedges, and salad. He really likes salmon and we don't have it often because of the cost, so he was excited to find out we were going to have it tonight.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and show the one you love how much you love them. Remember to make everyday Valentine's Day, not just one day a year. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails